Saturday, October 17, 2009

Guidance

Return to Original Post

Shiv,

God shares with us through the prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 43:1-3a found in the Old Testament. I lean on these words as they remind me of the wonderful truth that I am not just a name, a life but I am His child. Let me share with you these words.


But now, O Israel, the LORD who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel , your Savior.


Satan will try to get us focused on the difficulties of life. I believe that Jesus is saying, you will have difficulties, sadness, pain that almost seems unbearable. The Truth is you will have these times but I want you to know a truth that you can always trust and hang on to. When you go through these situations. I AM with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am your Savior. I know your name. I formed you and then I bought you back. How precious is this promise. Look up and lean hard on His Word. He will comfort you and carry you through the pain you are experiencing.


His Word is Truth. The evil one speaks only lies.
God Bless you as He leads you through this valley.
Soli Deo Gloria