Saturday, October 17, 2009

Health Crisis

Return to Original Post

Laura, fear will eat us alive and it won't change the situation, it only makes it worse. We never know what tomorrow holds but we know that God cares intimately about your needs and He knows better than you do the responsibilities that are yours. I pray now that God will heal you completely and that He will give you the strength to walk the walk that is before you with your children. I pray that you will see His intervention in every aspect of your life, not just in the healing but in the hope that you know that He is on your side. I love Psalm 56:8-9 You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. On the very day I call to you for help, my enemies will retreat. This I know: God is on my side.
God is on our side. That is the truth. Lean on Him. He will never fail you.
And don't forget to thank Him for His answers.